DIRTT provides prefabricated interior solutions for alternate care sites to meet open configuration and acute care needs.
FOR RENOVATIONS OR ALTERNATE CARE SITES
- Expand capacity quickly
- Transition existing lower-acuity units to high-acuity units
- Repurpose administration spaces
- Convert shell spaces
- Alternate care sites:
- Convert retail space, convention centers, schools, gyms, modular buildings, trailers or tents to alternate care sites – including patient pods, nurse stations and support areas
- Wall frames and finishes
- Installed above floor
- Can be freestanding, connect to the underside of a ceiling, or support a ceiling
- Minimum height 4’0”, maximum height 10’0”
- Infection-control gaskets
- 48” swing doors and hardware – 45 1/4” clear opening
- Factory installed utilities and/or rough-in for electric, network, low voltage, plumbing, medical gasses and other trades – if required
SCOPE BY OTHERS
- Building or temporary structure, ceiling and floor
- MEP/utility engineering and infrastructure
- Connection of factory installed components to building utilities
DIRTT solutions can be tailored to meet your specific needs and site conditions. Our technology-backed manufacturing approach allows healthcare spaces to be executed with unprecedented speed and cleanliness.
Contact us here to explore these solutions in detail!